Deep in the forgotten recesses of product development labs are secret chambers where unspeakable acts of torture are performed by enigmatic engineers, all in the name of progress. The places: dyno labs. The people: powertrain specialists. Tongues planted firmly in cheeks, these professionals cloak their vocations in mystery, linking successes and failures with supernatural forces only they can comprehend. This is what Paul Smith calls the “cowboy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Software Brings Calibration Capability to the Masses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.