VIENNA â€“ OAO Sollers, the Russian car and commercial-vehicle manufacturer, will launch vehicle assembly in Vladivostok, Russiaâ€™s largest port city on the Pacific Ocean. Currently, there are no vehicle plants in the Far East, and the Russian government has given priority to industrial projects in the region. The distance from Moscow to Vladivostok is 3,995 miles (6,430 km). Plans call for the assembly of Isuzu-brand light-duty trucks, previous-generation Fiat Ducato light-commercial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sollers to Assemble Vehicles in Russiaâ€™s Far East" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.