PORTLAND, OR – The beneficiary of two memorable promotional campaigns, demand for the '06 Pontiac Solstice is running higher than anticipated, company executives say here during test drives of the all-new roadster. General Motors Corp. has orders for 10,000 Solstice cars, which it will begin shipping to dealerships Aug. 1, John Larson, Pontiac-GMC and Buick general manager, says. Earlier reports suggested it would not bow until fall. Pontiac Solstice It is unlikely GM will be able ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Solstice Demand Outstripping Supply" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.