Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. says it will sell its driveshaft facility and plastic fuel tank operations in Japan in two separate transactions that mark the latest efforts in a three-year restructuring program aimed at slashing debt. Solvay Automotive Asia KK, a division of Belgium's Solvay SA, is expected to take over Nissan's plastic fuel tank operations on Nov. 1. Solvay will supply fuel tanks to Nissan from within Nissan facilities near Tokyo and in the southern island of Kyushu. Solvay says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Solvay, GKN to Buy Nissan Operations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.