It seems inconceivable that an automotive supplier – whose sheer survival hinges on its ability to create something useful and continue to improve on it – would decline the opportunity to shop its most advanced, far-out, game-changing technology to North America’s Big Three auto makers. Yet, with alarming frequency, suppliers are growing so disenchanted with the daily bruising associated with selling to General Motors Corp., Ford Motor Co. and DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group that some ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Some Suppliers Withhold Best From Big Three" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.