The telephone dates to 1876, but many people people still don’t get how to use it properly. That includes some dealership personnel, says Scott May, vice president of CRM (customer relationship management) systems for AutoNation Inc., the nation’s largest auto retailer with 285 dealerships in 18 states. As a dealership communications tool for cultivating customers, the good old phone ranks right up there with modern marvels such as the Internet and CRM. AutoNation uses all of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Someone Get the Phone" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.