The son of Chairman Chung Mong-koo is expected to be elected a director of Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.'s Kia Motors Corp. subsidiary at the Kia shareholders meeting in March. Chung Eui-son, 33, is executive senior vice president at Hyundai. Kia directors met to nominate him to replace Executive Director Chung Tae-young, who has left South Korea to become vice president of another Hyundai subsidiary. Chung Tae-young is the elder Chung's son-in-law. Chung Eui-son joined Hyundai only two years ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Son of Hyundai Chairman Nominated as Kia Director" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.