The Toyota Camry and Honda Accord continue to dominate the increasingly competitive midsize-car segment, but the Hyundai Sonata has crept into the consciousness of U.S. consumers. “From the last 13 months, (the) Camry or Accord was the No.1 cross-shopped (vehicle against) Sonata,” says Jackie O’Dowd, senior associate-automotive of Compete Inc., a Boston-based Web analytics company. And while the Nissan Altima was the car most frequently researched by Camry and Accord intenders last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sonata Resonating in Crowded Midsize Car Segment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.