The on-sale date for the all-new '06 Hyundai Sonata has been pushed back from April to May. A Hyundai dealership employee tells Ward's the vehicle now is expected to hit showrooms next month. Hyundai Motor America CEO Robert Cosmai told Ward's in January the redesigned sedan would go on sale in early April. (See related story: Hyundai: Quality Over Quantity in New Sonata Launch) '06 Hyundai Sonata “We'll get one next month, I think it will be around the middle of the month,” the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sonata On-Sale Date Pushed Back" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.