TEMECULA, CA â€“ Kia Motors Corp.â€™s Soul already has overtaken its competitors, the Scion xB, Nissan Cube and Honda Element, to become the top-selling box-on-wheels in the U.S. this year. But now, the Soul is close to toppling Kiaâ€™s Forte as the brandâ€™s No.1 compact model in the U.S. â€śI think part of the strength of Soul is itâ€™s mainstream enough,â€ť Kia Motors America Vice President-Sales Tom Loveless tells Wardâ€™s in a recent interview here. â€śThat car competes in the compact segment and is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Soul Closes In On Forte as Kiaâ€™s Best-Selling Compact Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.