Chrysler Group expects the ’07 Dodge Caliber will strike a chord with tailgaters. The Caliber, scheduled for launch in January, will boast articulating speakers built into the vehicle’s liftgate. When the liftgate is open, the 3.5-in. (8.9-cm) speakers can swivel rearward – perfect for blasting fight songs into crowded stadium parking lots or enhancing intimate picnics with soft string music. “I think every segment of the marketplace will love that,” says Tom LaSorda, Chrysler Group CEO. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sound Strategy Part of Dodge Caliber Launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.