TURIN – A decision by the Turin bankruptcy court over the future of Bertone SpA is expected as early as Friday, well-placed sources within the court say. The ruling likely will put the company under new management and ownership, bettering its chances for survival. The court-ordered review of Bertone’s operations was initiated in early February following a family fight over control of the coachbuilder and design specialist. Typically, the Italian formula for “Amministrazione ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sources: Ruling on Bertone Future Imminent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.