JOHANNESBURG – South African new-vehicle sales fell 43.1% in April to 24,063 units, from 42,325 year-ago, the National Association of Automobile Manufacturers of South Africa reports. "Sales in all segments of the South African new-vehicle market, as well as export sales, continued to register sharp declines, compared to the corresponding month last year,” NAAMSA spokesman Nico Vermulen says. “In aggregate terms, the year-on-year decline in new-vehicle sales was the worst on record." In ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Africa Sales Tumble in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.