JOHANNESBURG, South Africa – The South African vehicle market is about to get some fresh metal. Tata Motors Co. Ltd., one of India’s largest car manufacturers, launches sales of the Indica hatchback and the Indigo sedan here. The auto maker says it also plans to introduce four additional versions of the Indica and another two Indigo models. Tata will offer five versions of its Indica hatchback. In addition, Tata will begin sales of commercial vehicles manufactured by Tata Daewoo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Africa to See New Models From Mercedes, Tata" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.