JOHANNESBURG, South Africa – The National Association of Automobile Manufacturers of South Africa (NAAMSA) reports export sales of domestic-made vehicles for the first nine months reached 96,113 units. This is an improvement of 11,122 vehicles, or 13.1%, compared with the 84,991 units shipped n like-2004. The country’s auto makers exported 17,509 vehicles in September, alone, an improvement of 2,818 units, or 19.2%, over the 14,691 vehicles exported in August. NAAMSA says it expects ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Africa Sets Export Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.