JOHANNESBURG – South Africa new-vehicle sales fell 28.3% in November to 34,176 units, from 47,673 year-ago, the National Association of Automobile Manufacturers of South Africa reports. New-car deliveries plunged 31.4% to 20,128 units from 29,338 in prior-year, representing the lowest monthly result in five years. Sales of light-commercial vehicles, pickup trucks and minibuses slumped 23.2% to 11,489, from 14,964 in like-2007. The medium- and heavy-duty segments registered declines of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South African New-Car Sales Drop to 5-Year Low" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.