JOHANNESBURG – South African new-vehicle sales in October totaled 57,848 units, a 14.1% hike over year-ago, the National Association of Automobile Manufacturers of South Africa reports. Year-to-date deliveries breached the half-million unit mark at 541,982, a 15.6% increase from like-2005, NAAMSA says. October passenger-car sales were up 11.9% to 37,311 units, while light-commercial sales totaled 17,405. Medium-duty truck sales rose 16.0% to 1,309 units and heavy-duty truck deliveries ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South African Sales Up in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.