Argentine vehicle sales continue slump SAO PAULO — Luc Alexandre Menard, president of Renault SA for Latin America, says Argentine sales for all vehicles will total approximately 194,000 units. For the first time PSA Peugeot Citroen, which has been in Argentina for decades, will produce fewer vehicles there than in Brazil, where it inaugurated its factory last January. o Motorcycle sales boom SAO PAULO — The motorcycle messenger market is becoming a big operation in Brazil. Owing to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.