Brazilian car-parts industry recovers SAO PAULO — The Brazilian car-parts industry reports net revenues of US$900 million in the first half of the year, up 10% from the same period last year. Gross profits, however, declined by 34%, while profits rose 37% in the same period. The results were due to the increase in auto production that jumped 24% to 801,000 vehicles in the year's first half. VW produces engine SAO PAULO — Volkswagen AG is building a 1.0L turbo engine with 16-valves at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SOUTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.