Ford remains confident in Venezuelan future CARACAS — Ford Motor Co.'s Venezuelan unit says it is confident about future business here, despite the fact that the country is investigating Ford for alleged safety flaws in its Explorer sport/utility vehicle. A congressional commission and the public prosecutor's office are investigating Ford after a consumer watchdog group said that a weak suspension has caused 37 deaths through some 50 rollover accidents involving the Explorer. Ford blames ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SOUTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.