VW increases export volume in Brazil SAO PAULO — Volkswagen do Brasil plans to increase the volume of car exports by nearly 50% this year, shipping about 75,000 units compared to 52,800 last year. Part of the growth will come from a contract to export 15,000 Golf models made in Parana to the U.S. and Canada. The carmaker also plans to export some 12,000 units to Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay. Internet sites in works SAO PAULO — Internet vehicle sale portals involving ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SOUTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.