Audi forms import JV in Brazil with Senna SAO PAULO — Audi AG purchases 51% of Senna Import, owned by the family of the late Formula One racer, Ayrton Senna. The new company, Audi Senna Ltda., begins operation this month. Audi, which had an exclusive contract with Senna Import to distribute Audi vehicles, decided after starting production of its A3 model in Brazil, that it did not wish to continue with the agreement. At the same time, the company didn't want to lose the support of Senna. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SOUTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642