Celta breaks Chevy’s Brazil sales record SAO PAULO — General Motors do Brasil says its Chevrolet Celta compact passenger car’s first-year sales marks the most successful launch for the brand in its 76-year history in Brazil. Celta, launched in September 2000, sold 10,025 cars in the first 12 months, a sales record. o Colombia auto sales up BOGOTA — Colombia vehicle sales jumped 11% in September. The increase brings the total new vehicles sold in the first nine months to 5,899 units, up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.