Nissan plans new car plant in Brazil TOKYO — Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. reportedly has plans to build an automotive plant in the southern Brazilian state of Parana that would operate in conjunction with partner Renault SA. The two automakers have announced a desire to cooperate in Latin America's Mercosur trade bloc. The plant reportedly would require an investment of US$150 million and would create some 200 jobs. The facility is expected to be located near an existing Renault operation in Sao ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SOUTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.