Brazil sales, production up SAO PAULO — Brazilian car sales increase 257.7% in March compared to February. But sales are down 25.0% for the first three months of the year. Local production also increased during the month. Car production jumped 42.6% while truck production increased 13.9% compared to February. Whole-year production also is down — 27.9% for cars and 10.1% for trucks. Fiat to recycle SAO PAULO — Fiat SpA and the Gerdau steel group announce plans to build a pilot plant to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SOUTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.