Ford workers agree to job cuts for guarantee SAO PAULO — Ford Motor Co.'s Brazilian employees have agreed to accept 300 jobs cuts in return for a 5-year employment guarantee, published reports say. The original offer was for two years. Workers at the plant in San Bernardo de Campo, near Sao Paulo, dismissed the offer due to fears that Ford planned to move production to its new Amazon small-car plant in northeast Bahia state, which has yet to launch production. The guarantee covers 3,200 of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SOUTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.