Argentina production increases in September BUENOS AIRES — Argentina vehicle production hits a 10-month high in September, increasing 3.8% to 31,192 units. However, sales fell 2% from August levels to 36,835 units. Government incentives, which provide at least US$4,000 to consumers trading in a car 10 years old or older, have depleted stocks, so automakers are increasing production to meet the unforeseen demand. Still, output remains down from year-ago levels. Automakers built 34% more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SOUTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.