Automakers increase prices, interest rates SAO PAULO — Several automakers raise prices and interest rates in Brazil to adjust for currency-rate fluctuations and pay increases for workers. Audi AG increases its prices 1.4% partly as a result of increased labor costs while Volvo Car Corp. announced price hikes of 2.7%. BMW AG ended its promotional 0.5% interest rate. Customers now will have to pay the traditional 5% to 7% for car financing. Meanwhile, Volkswagen AG has announced a price ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SOUTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.