Ford hires workers for new plant in Bahia BAHIA — Ford Motor Co. is hiring employees for its factory under construction here in Camacari, metro Salvador. The company received 5,000 candidates and hired 500. The workers will be trained for the factory's opening in 2001. Ford expects that another 50,000 direct and indirect jobs will be created in the region. Zafira to compete SAO PAULO — General Motors Corp. will produce its popular European Zafira minivan in Brazil to compete with the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SOUTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.