Mando Corp., South Koreaâ€™s second-largest parts maker, says it has won a $1 billion contract to supply steering and brake systems to General Motors Corp. over a 5-year period. Beginning in 2008, the supplier will provide steering and brake systems for GMâ€™s North American operations. It also will provide steering systems for the auto makerâ€™s operations in Europe, China and South Korea. The contract includes $730 million in steering systems and $270 million in brake systems, a Mando ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Koreaâ€™s Mando Wins $1 Billion GM Contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.