South Korea vehicle sales totaled 130,799 units for March, up 30.5% vs. March 2009. March 2010 sales increased 15.7% compared with February. 2010 sales through March totaled 369,584, up 37.2% over the same period in 2009. The Hyundai Group was the leader in year-to-date vehicle sales, with a total of 273,261, resulting in a 73.9% market share. Related document: Ward’s South Korea Vehicle Sales – March 2010
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Korea Vehicle Sales Up 30.5% in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.