South Korea vehicle sales totaled 125,825 units for January, up 62.1% vs. January 2009, when the global economic crisis greatly reduced consumer demand. January 2010 sales decreased 22.9% compared with December 2009. The Hyundai Group was the leader in vehicle sales, with a total of 93,781, resulting in a 74.5% market share. Related document: Ward’s South Korea Vehicle Sales – January 2010
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Korea Vehicle Sales Up 62.1% in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.