South Korea vehicle sales totaled 137,800 units for June, up 6.7% vs. June 2010. June 2011 sales increased 6.6% compared with May 2011 sales. 2011 sales through June totaled 790,861, up 5.1% over the same period in 2010. Hyundai was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 344,442, resulting in a 43.6% market share. Related document: Ward’s South Korea Vehicle Sales – June 2011
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Korea Vehicle Sales Up 6.7% in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.