South Korea vehicle sales totaled 123,446 units for May, down 4.9% vs. May 2009. May 2010 sales decreased 5.3% compared with April 2010 sales. 2010 sales through May totaled 623,448, up 25.1% over the same period in 2009. The Hyundai Group is the leader in year-to-date vehicle sales, with a total of 456,355, resulting in a 73.2% market share. Related document: Ward’s South Korea Vehicle Sales – May 2010
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Korea Vehicle Sales Down 4.9% in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.