MADRID â€“ Auto makers here are lobbying for additional money to be pumped into the governmentâ€™s 2000E sales-incentive plan to keep the market from collapsing. Javier Garcia-Sanz, president of ANFAC, the local vehicle manufacturersâ€™ association, has requested a meeting with Prime Minister Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero to press the industryâ€™s case for extending 2000E. Garcia-Sanz says the Economy Ministers of the European Union, the countries belonging to the G-20, the International ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spainâ€™s Auto Makers Press for Extension to 2000E Incentive Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.