Spain vehicle sales totaled 105,841 units for April 2010, up 38.1% vs. April 2009. April 2010 vehicle sales decreased 23.8% compared with March 2010 sales. 2010 sales through April totaled 425,793. This was up 39.8% over the same period in 2009. Volkswagen AG was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 93,354, resulting in a 21.9% market share. Related document: Ward’s Spain Vehicle Sales – April 2010
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spain Vehicle Sales Up 38.1% in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.