Spain vehicle sales totaled 90,156 units for May 2011, down 22.2% vs. May 2010. May 2011 vehicle sales increased 9.6% compared with April 2011 sales. 2011 sales through May totaled 413,429, down 23.7% over the same period in 2010. Volkswagen AG is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 75,827, resulting in an 18.3% market share. Related document: Ward’s Spain Vehicle Sales – May 2011
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spain Vehicle Sales Down 22.2% in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.