BARCELONA – Fuore Design International, a private Barcelona design studio operated by Austrian Erwin Himmel, unveils its own concept car at the recent motor show here. A graduate of London's Royal College of Art, Himmel set up Fuore three years ago after departing Volkswagen AG’s Advanced Studio in Sitges, near Barcelona. The center is well known for its success with the Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution, first presented at the Frankfurt motor show in 2001, and the Subaru B11S, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spanish Fuore Design International Unveils Barcelona Show Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.