This year’s winners of the Society of Plastics Engineers Automotive Innovation Awards reflect an industry laser-focused on reducing weight, enhancing recyclability, improving fuel efficiency, minimizing investment dollars and relying less on petroleum-based materials. Each honoree in the nine categories listed below was recognized at the annual Innovation Awards Gala held Thursday, Nov. 12, in Livonia, MI. Body Exterior: General Motors Co. pairs with ABC Group and Sabic Innovative ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SPE Recognizes Earth-Friendly Plastics, Innovation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.