Recent labor strikes in South Korea won't hamper plans to have 4,000 new Spectra 4-door hatchbacks on dealer lots in time for the May 1 sales launch, Kia Motors America Inc. says. The Spectra is the first new model in a string of vehicles that KMA will roll out over the next 18 months, including its first minivan, midsize sedan and compact sport/utility vehicle (SUV). The expanded lineup should add to the already considerable momentum that has seen KMA's total U.S. sales rise 17% in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spectra Just First of Things to Come from Kia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.