DETROIT -- Flex Products is betting there’s a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow it has just created. The Santa Rosa, CA-based company will try to move niche market color-changing paint into the mainstream automotive market early next year when Flex Products debuts its SpectraFlair pigment, an automotive coating that provides a continuously changing rainbow of colors to a vehicle’s exterior. Marketing Manager Jerry Droll says SpectraFlair will become available in the first quarter of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SpectraFlair Debuts New Pigment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.