TURIN – News that former Ford of Europe Inc. President Martin Leach could be named CEO of Maserati SpA, perhaps as early as next month, has yet to be confirmed by the Ferrari-Maserati group here. Giuseppe Morchio, who heads up parent company Fiat SpA, says only, “the decision is up to Ferrari management.” Martin Leach, former President of Ford of Europe Ford fired Leach last summer when he made known he was being considered for chief executive at Fiat Auto SpA. Ford said Leach had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Speculation Over Possible Leach Appointment Stirs Rumor Mill" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.