General Motors Corp. appoints Jay Spenchian general manager of its Saab Cars USA unit after Debra Kelly-Ennis announces her decision to depart the post to join premium drink maker Diageo. Spenchian moves to Saab from Cadillac, where he held various positions, including marketing director for CTS, XLR and SRX, as well as brand manager for the Escalade. He was the “ideal choice” to lead the struggling Swedish brand, says Mark LaNeve, GM North America vice president-vehicle sales, service ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spenchian Takes Helm at Saab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.