CHELSEA, MI – DaimlerChrysler AG continues to explore the possibility of installing Dodge Sprinter van capacity in the U.S., although no decision has been made. The auto maker, shipping as many Sprinter cab and chassis units as it can spare from DC's Dusseldorf, Germany, plant to a Freightliner Corp. kit assembly facility in Gafney, SC, has seen increased demand for its workhorse van in 2005, with deliveries outpacing like-2004 by 76.8% through May. Sprinter sales outpace 2004 by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sprinter Spurt Sends DC Mulling N.A. Capacity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.