Performance-car fans should get ready for a series of sport-bred vehicles based on the newly introduced Chrysler Group LX rear-wheel-drive platform. The performance derivatives are set to debut in first-quarter 2005. Sources within the auto maker tell Ward’s Chrysler will introduce a 300C SRT-8 early in 2005, with a Dodge Charger SRT-8 following in September. Dodge poised to introduce Charger SRT-8 in September. Both vehicles will be powered by the all-new 6.1L version of Chrysler’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SRT to Expand to Charger, 300 Series" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.