NEW YORK – Starting in ’09, every SRT vehicle, except the Dodge Viper, will boast a reconfigurable display that provides real-time vehicle-performance data, says Mike Accavitti, director-Dodge brand and SRT global marketing. “For us it’s another differentiator,” Accavitti tells Ward’s during an event to preview the ’09 Dodge Challenger SRT8. “We’re a real performance enthusiasts’ vehicle. We don’t just slap a couple of letters on the back end of our car and call it a performance car.” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SRT Turns Another Page on Driver Feedback" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.