The Society of Automotive Engineers Strategic Alliance (SSA) and Delphi Automotive Systems announce that they are teaming up to hurry along the development of worldwide 42-volt standards. SAE is reorganizing its High Voltage Task Force to focus more on 42-volt technologies. Renamed the 42-Volt Standards Steering Committee, it will investigate regulatory, consumer safety, technical and compliance issues. Delphi is working closely with SAE on a proactive approach to expedite the synergies ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SSA, Delphi lead search for 42-volt grail" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.