Ssangyong Motor Co. Ltd. denies a published report that it is planning to build a production plant in Thailand. Ssangyong will export Rexton SUV to Thailand next year. A spokesman says the truck maker has no such plans for the present, dismissing a report in the Bangkok Post. The newspaper says the South Korean auto maker is considering the plant in order to take advantage of tariff cuts on automobile products under the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Free ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ssangyong Denies Plans for New Thai Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.