Ssangyong Motor Co. Ltd. signs a long-term agreement to ship 168,000 completely knocked- down vehicles to OAO Sollers‚Äô Dalny VostokSollers plant in Vladivostok, in Russia‚Äôs Far East. The deal, which includes the upcoming C200 (called the Korando C in Korea), Rexton, Kyron and Actyon Sports, is expected to help revive the SUV maker, which currently is under a court-led restructuring. The agreement includes 12,000 CKD kits to be exported this year and is slated to run through 2017. Sollers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ssangyong Inks Deal to Supply CKD Vehicles to Russia‚Äôs Sollers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.