Ssangyong Motor Co. Ltd. this week begins sales of the â€™08 Actyon, Actyon Sports and Kyron compact SUVs for the South Korean and overseas markets. â€śThe products offered will continue to change in the direction of satisfying the aesthetic needs of our customers,â€ť says Kim Guen-tak, Ssangyong managing director-global marketing. â€śWe will protect our position as a strong leader in the SUV market.â€ť The Actyon and Actyon Sports SUVs are offered with an improved 4-cyl. 2.0L diesel engine that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ssangyong Launches â€™08 SUVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.