Ssangyong Motor Co. Ltd. this week begins sales of the ‚Äô08 Actyon, Actyon Sports and Kyron compact SUVs for the South Korean and overseas markets. ‚ÄúThe products offered will continue to change in the direction of satisfying the aesthetic needs of our customers,‚ÄĚ says Kim Guen-tak, Ssangyong managing director-global marketing. ‚ÄúWe will protect our position as a strong leader in the SUV market.‚ÄĚ The Actyon and Actyon Sports SUVs are offered with an improved 4-cyl. 2.0L diesel engine that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ssangyong Launches ‚Äô08 SUVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.